Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
All Q posts in a pdf. Backup or to read offline.

Thanks qalerts.

https://qalerts.app/Q.pdf
07:35 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stephen_Perry in this post can reply
Rose Anon @Qtribe521
16 February, 01:54
In response Stephen Perry to his Publication
AWESOME,thnak you very much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
15 February, 10:36
Thank you so much !!!! I've been looking for this !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 January, 09:01
I want 4954.

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
22 January, 08:38
Done, thank you!!!

Ginger Alonzo @Starseed68
22 January, 08:35
THANK you sooooo much, i appreciate you 🙏

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
21 January, 10:21
Thank you!!!!! A million times over!!

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
21 January, 04:08
🐸Thank you Stephen.🐸

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 January, 10:25
🐸🐸🐸thank you

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 09:00
. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Thanks friend

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 January, 08:09
Thank you. Wanted this a long time.

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
21 January, 02:32
Thank you

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 January, 12:42
❤ Thank you!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 11:58
Thank you! It took a few mins to download, I got impatient - tried again, and ended up with 2 of them 😁... Glad to have found this resource.

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
20 January, 11:19
I hope I am doing this right- LOL- thank you for putting the PDF together.

20 January, 11:37
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
Seems right 😄 the legends over at qalerts.app have the pdf on their page, im assuming they made it.👍

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
20 January, 11:18
I tried and tried to download the Q board and it's worried me sick. To whomever is responsible fo this, we all are super Thankful. Great Work. Archiving offline now.

Only followers of this user (KarenC155) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 January, 09:30
Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney. How nice to hear the truth from a worthy man!

https://t.me/vincentcrypt4...

20 January, 10:18
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
@VincentKennedy have a telegram account? I don't have it.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 January, 09:25
Gold right here. ThankQ

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
20 January, 09:17
Thank you very much!!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
20 January, 09:07
Ty

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 January, 08:59
That is kick-ass. Thank you.

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts