Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:14
Military was the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lexie May @LexieMay
05 March, 10:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Was? So it's over? The rest is just a show? Things falling into place?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Cleanup > wakeup. Cleanup is coming to an end soon. Many already gone. Reveal of who's gone is part of the wakeup. It'll be made public.
10:36 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Merri Sanderson @Mississippi_Patriot
06 March, 06:49
So, the ones who are in Federal Witness Protection, do their families know? How was this accomplished? It's not like they had one person they could call...the FBI, CIA, and any other departments were all compromised. So, how did they manage to get to the right people to disappear? This whole operation would have required many moving parts. Diana "died" in 1997 and MJ "died" in 2009...who would have been running things back then and been able to put all of this together?

Lexie May @LexieMay
05 March, 11:34
Im getting a sweet tattoo on March 26th. It will say WWG1WGA on top and USA on bottom of it. Or should it be USofA?

Lexie May @LexieMay
05 March, 11:36
In response Lexie May to her Publication
My tattoo won't say Trump is my president but will have what I mentioned

Lexie May @LexieMay
05 March, 11:32
Awesome! I cannot wait 😁😁😁😁😁