d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Welcome to the mainstream, Anons.

What a movie this is.
10:03 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 March, 10:34
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
It's fundamental that govt fears the people, as they should.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 March, 11:14
🤣 So crazy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 March, 11:02
He has the blue stripped shirt on. He wears the same two shirts and has for a while.

ice mtn @icemtn17
05 March, 10:59
While those spoiled childern fight with their imaginary friends on the playground (Congressional buildings in Washington DC) we're left wondering where all the adults have gone!!! Who's at the wheel in our government? I'm giving serious consideration to not even filing a tax return this year. Why would any reasonable adult want to support this lunacy?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
05 March, 10:52
We Are The News And In There Udaloop! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
05 March, 10:42
LMFAO

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 10:28
Serious question to those who have served. Would you accept and wear a ribbon for protecting the Captiol from Trump Supporters? I am loosing my ability to comprehend reality these days. Tucker said a high up in the Air Force is agreeing with this.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
05 March, 10:25
And we are paying for this....what a waist of money.🤦‍♀️

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
05 March, 10:20
I love Tucker's wit, too bad he is on FOX. I refuse to give them any ratings.