Patriot Party @ThePatriotParty
05 March, 09:07
Patriots, in the foremost, understand, "IF" "BIG BIG IF" something were to go wrong with the plan in place at stake right now.... which it wont, just understand > IT IS ON US. Keep that in the back of your mind. #wwg1wga

#WeWillWin
#trusttheplan

No need to worry! We have been told over and over POTUS is secure, he is protected. Again no need to worry.

As we are - AN ARMY - there is always and there has to be a plan that backs up a plan. I hate to even bring this up, just keep it in the back of your mind (the very, very back)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
Patriot Party @ThePatriotParty
05 March, 10:50
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
ok, you stay on that side, we'll find you at the end of the line i guess. What is nice for you... I guess at least you NOW know, that there is no need for voter identification or passports for mexico. come and go, freely :) And with the amount of PEDOs in this country, mickey mouse will be the next president under your vial view of this countries laws. And by the way, the answer is actually Yes 👍. be well ceasar

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 March, 06:48
In response Patriot Party to his Publication
HOW IN THE HELL ??? ---ITS POSSIBLE THAT YOU IN TH USA DIDNT HAVE " DNI " or " id " for vote ? 😅🤣

IT SOOO INCREDIBLE ...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 March, 06:50
In response Patriot Party to his Publication