Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Some actors I don't recall seeing on those executed/awaiting tribunal lists are these:

Adam Sandler
Matthew McConaughey
Drew Barrymore
Kevin Kline
Julia Roberts
Sigourney Weaver

I'm guessing they're all fooked except maybe Sigourney and Kevin! But just in case you want to play, anybody say they're still standing?
09:01 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
05 March, 09:11
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I've seen stuff about Julia Roberts and Drew Barrymore being creepy. I've also seen this about Kevin Kline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 11:08
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
Wow, that's a good one! There's speculation about Melinda being played by Robin Williams too! I can't wait to find out. So interesting. Thx for replying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
05 March, 09:03
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I've seen Adam Sandler on lists. I also know he was on Ellen talking about his favorite pizza.🤔

Blenky mclapper @BlenkyMclapper
06 March, 04:24
regarding Adam Sandler, I know him and have not heard from him in a long while. I'm from New Hampshire and his family lives here things are very hush these days.

06 March, 11:10
Yeah, I think he is a creepy one. It's so sad, but I'm not surprised by many of them any more. Ugh, what a horror show. It's hard to digest at first, so I can't wait to be here for ppl that will just be awakening soon. At least I hope that's the case! SO SAD, all these people desired fame and fortune over simple blessings. Oh well, it's done.