Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 March, 03:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
In addition, Tesla, not Marconi, is inventor of radio.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 11:53
The Current War
Edison and George Westinghouse

They forgot oh the greatest mind who possibly ever lived.

NIKOLA TESLA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 11:00
Now I get the other pic....thanks!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
05 March, 10:56
Thank you for posting this...Tesla was a great man..wanted to help people for free with medical devices and engery ect ect..and those like JP Morgan didnt like that so they came up with a plan to just call Tesla crazy and take his money away...see how evil they are...and Edison was part of that "club".

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
05 March, 08:48
P.S. Let me guess, Thomas Edison was a Freemason?!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
05 March, 08:47
Oh my! Is there anything they didn't lie to us about?

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
05 March, 09:20
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
I think that it IS TRUE that you can only drink your pee upto 3 times before it becomes toxic. thats probably the only truth they have spoken... lol

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 March, 09:22
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication