Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 March, 06:46
Please be patient Patriots . πŸ™πŸΌ
Your country is being restored! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins . ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
05 March, 07:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The hardest part for me is. the vaccines. If Trump knew there was a chance that they were harmful, (my adult kids took them because theyare doctors) why drag this on causing more harm? Children are committing suicide by the droves and people are fighting with each other over mask wearing, I am so afraid of irreversabel damage while 107 who is clearly rich thinks this is a game. I honestly do not get it any more. I am so discouraged and loosing trust in everyone. What is the militarty fooling around for?.It's getting serious in the battlefield. Obviously you are a part of the priviliged and informed and have no idea what it feals like to live blindly in this world I am in Colorado and unless it happens soon, I will continue to be in this hell hole. last summer it was ashes eveyday from the fires, extreme cold from the fake vortex, closed down churches, no way to communicate with people, and co-workers yelling at me because my mask falls off because my ear had to b re-attached. Wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 March, 07:37
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
I understand what you are saying with the vaccines as I too think the same way. But there are many people who believe in them and I do not whatsoever but for those that wanted it, its there. I think we have to remember that silence does not equal inaction and just because you arent hearing on MSM doesnt mean things arent happening. This is so much bigger than most can imagine and as you can see things are opening back up. X22 report as well as Jaso and Robert Steele and others that have intel, I trust them and what they put out there as it keeps me updated. I stay postive because I know God Wins and there is a great test of faith going on. There are many who have woken up and are waking up others and there are children being rescued. So many of us have been separated but we also are spending more time researching too and clearing out old ways of thinking and being. I will pray for you and please pray too as God will help you always. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ God Bless you .

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
05 March, 07:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you Casey. My children are my world. They quit believing me when they saw nothing. Decided they had to take the vaccine.Sad.

Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Awww I am so sorry and you are a great Mother for warning them! So many of them in a way have no choice it seems as my friends that are nurses were all told they had to take it and they trust too easily. I think too when they are Doctors they believe so much of the science being fed to them that they feel too like they have no choice. Its a terrible position for all of them to be in. I just pray all who do take it do not have adverse effects and are okay! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
07:48 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it