Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
13 March, 12:55
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Jesus Christ wept!!! what in the actual land of living hell?!? I am MORTIFIED for this man!!! frankly, God was with him that day… Probably so that this man could be at the right place at the right time with the right message! Pay attention! Listen to me. I have been telling people for over a decade, if your drivers license says that you are an organ donor… This can happen to you at any point in time! This just happened under Covid ...and none of you even realize it yet! How many perfectly healthy organs grom forcibky sedated "Covid patients" were taken out of bodies and sold… And you would never know… You know… You have to be cremated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
13 March, 12:56
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
does anybody have an update on this man or know who he is?? He needs to hear my message as well! So do your family members! These people are so sick and twisted… We are literally living in hell on earth! Help expose these messages so that we can read this industry of such heinous activities! we will replace them with integral honest mentally stable people as we slowly bring heaven to earth. I love you all so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
13 March, 12:33
He was involved in a car accident people. He was intubated and sedated probably to go for a ct scan, may have been presenting like a head injury. The nurse was giving sedation so he wouldn't move and wreck the proceedures, it's what we do with people involved in accidents. His voice is hoarse because he pulled the ET tube out of his vocal cords, prob did some self inflicted damage, he had a catheter in his penis into the bladder, probably pulled that out, again self damage. Shame on nurse for not explaining to him what was going on, I know sedated patients can hear; However: stop looking for evil deeds where none exits: you are presented to the hospital needing help: this guy could still have internal injuries, fractured ribs Stop giving into paranoia when you don't have all the facts, and this man was not fully informed of his dilemma by the sounds of it. He may have "rescued" himself right into a worse situation.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 March, 11:34
Extremely legit to me, wish that God would send a
judgement upon all involved

Paisley Park @Paisley66
12 March, 10:55
I feel sick...

Diane Ross @dianeross48
06 March, 03:24
"Nothing is impossible with God". This Biblical concept is present throughout the Bible. I pray that this young man who rescued himself from this attempted murder will be totally healed and restored.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
06 March, 03:20
Murder by hospital staff has been happening for many years, even lots of decades. Satanists have been working in hospitals and offering their human sacrifices there for at least one hundred years. ( See the book: He Came to Set the Captives Free by medical doctor Rebecca Brown)

John Rylander @imURtech
06 March, 03:38
Friend Roney 78, with dementia, admitted into Desert Valley Hospital Victorville testing for phenomena in the hospital for six days, discharged as homeless with clothes looking like this. He’s retired union, homeowner, married to a loving wife, not allowed to enter the hospital; he had extra clothes before admission. The same thing happened to Friend Eleanor; only she was released in a gown with nothing underneath. Again, clothes were wetly stained while having extra clothes before admission. Yes, she has dementia also.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
12 March, 11:53
In response John Rylander to his Publication
😡🤬

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
05 March, 09:26
pretty scarey

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
05 March, 06:46
thank God for whislte blowers . i pray that no weapon form against him shall prosper ❤️ in Jesus name

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
05 March, 06:27
Scripture tells us in Mark 16:18 ". . .if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. . ." . This is not just literal, but profound. I have often thought "What if they try to force me to take this vaccine?". The Lord brought this verse to mind (the whole verse is great). Let us keep this man in prayers for recovery.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 March, 05:50
yep i keep remebering those crying nurse whistleblower videos --esp from NY ---

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 March, 05:49
omg, similar incedent happened at a nyc hispital. Is this the same guy i wonder.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 March, 05:49
where is this at?