Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 03:19
šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
I wish photos like these woud not be passed around unless they are real. They devalue anything we have to say when we post 'feelgood' crap.
04:02 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeCva in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 04:58
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
Yeah you got a point. Since Hillary is already dead it's inaccurate. But just enjoy it anyways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, Iā€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
05 March, 07:56
we are watching a movie & the confimation on that is very much appreciated, E

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 08:40
I hope that after the dust settles, and the records are publicly corrected, that they ensure proper dates for terminations of Billary and crew, ya know, for posterity's sake. šŸ˜‚

For those that still be in the dark when the light shines, maybe that will finally cause them to research when they see the death dates don't line up with their expectations... silly date fags

Some Blonde @Someblonde
05 March, 04:04
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
I could not agree wit h you more. I get so sick of seeing this crap with no explanation. Its ridiculous. Theres a ton of real news to cover and provide commentary, but this type shit is ignorant and childish and wastes time.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 06:06
In response Some Blonde to her Publication
then don't follow Erzs & you'll live longer. you bring on your own misery.