NEO ONE @Neo
The Latest in Masktardation.
02:10 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
06 March, 04:22
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I've had something similar - the only one in the drive thru, and after paying they asked me to pull my car back 10ft from the window because I didn't have a mask, in which case I asked for a refund and gave them a piece of my mind.

I also really like this woman's shirt, I need to get one of those.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
06 March, 04:00
Ah that is not the worst i have seen went to asda they pulled up a lady infront of me gave her a mask so she could go in a buy a mask the mask woman looked at me i said don't even dare offer me 1 or i will sue you personally she looked away haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Jellema @Wenjel
05 March, 03:00
crazy!?! those workers need to just do their job instead of control others based on their own stupidity..... i hope she just drove away and went somewhr else for her beverage🤦🏽‍♀️

PAPA CADDI @RickN
05 March, 02:58
OUT of CONTROL🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
05 March, 02:21
no sense makes sense - famous quote from Charles Manson. (and that worked out well for him, eh?)

Gail Canty @Gcanty
05 March, 02:14
there they go thinking again