John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Frens I know things have been hard and it is becoming much harder to have faith. I beg you to to hold on. Please hold on. It will not be years or a year, we do not have it to spare. Time is running short, every second counts now. Keep your faith because soon it will be all that matters. Godspeed to all of you.
01:50 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
05 March, 11:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Keeping the Faith and Holding the Line.
we've All come too far to give up now!
Prayers to all for cintinued Strength!πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 March, 06:24
Many here need to see and understand!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
05 March, 01:58
Hugs

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
05 March, 01:57
What I needed to see at this very moment. Thank you for your comforting words!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
05 March, 01:52
We will and never giving up ! πŸ™

Karen Lou @Sapphire
05 March, 01:52
Thank you!❀️ Holding my faith.