Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Was anyone ever taught about this pure evil monster in school? https://www.insider.com/ge...

Or, were we just indoctrinated about Mother Teresa being a saint, when the truth was she was one of the most ruthless, evil, child traffickers in the world? You think Evil ran this world yet? Or are we still all still "conspiracy theorists"?
Thank You President Trump for leading and restoring the light on earth!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-...
01:13 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
15 March, 04:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Is that Fauci's mom? He looks just like her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 March, 05:21
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
This world is so crazy who knows. MotherTeresa as the father and this evil as the mother?
I cant even do this anymore 😂🤣
Return to Innocence!
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 March, 04:36

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
15 March, 04:10
Dang if this one kid of her's doesn't look like Anthony Fauci.

17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
06 March, 06:57
Thank you for posting this Tom. The late Christopher Hitchens also mentioned the truth about this wretched child trafficker in his published works.

06 March, 06:08
She could be Dr. Fauci's mother. Strong family resemblance.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 March, 12:51
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
I saw this on twitter and found it to be an interesting perspective...🤔

15 March, 04:11
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 March, 03:14
OMG, a normal person would never think about such evil doers... And, how did she get to the rank of mother theresa...Oh, yeah, she was working with the popes at vatican... My GOD such evil, evil creatures, these are not human being and they have been living among us, enslaved us, controlled us and now want to kill most of us.... God help us!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
06 March, 03:15
In response Elena Iove to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 March, 03:10
yes, she is a monster. i read the book Before We Were Yours. there are others too, The Baby Thief.
inhuman cow

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 02:49
Far past time to bring back the doula asisted home birth. This may have happened to a friend of mine living in NM, several months back. They told her the baby had Covid related respiratory distress and they couldn't save it and had to cremate the baby immediately so it wouldn't infect others. She never saw or held her baby. She was nurtuting one of the most beautiful pregnancies one could care for. So sad. My first thought when I heard her news was this. Doulas! Home Births! It's Time!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 March, 03:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
OMG, these are demons living among human beings... A human being wouldn't do this. I am sure that lots of greedy people accepted bribes to help the satanic cabal/deep state with their plandemic game... Some even played sick with covid for money... My God what a wold, I am shocked from what I hear every day, for a year, now...

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
05 March, 01:35
🤣when I first saw the pic, I thought it was Fauci in drag🧐

Sorry, don't mean to take anything away from your message and I agree and am sharing❣️

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 March, 01:32
This year has been one of the most eye openning ever. Generations and generations of us have been asleep