Michael 379 @Michael379
LLin Wood: The enemy wants to make an example out of me and destroy me. So the enemy is pulling out ALL stops:

Judge Karsmitz
NY counsel for Joy Reid
Mercer University
Mercer Law School
Mercer Dean Cathy Cox
Lawyers Club of Atlanta
State Bar of Georgia
State Bar of Arizona
City of Detroit

Fake investigation into my voting status by GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (a/k/a as Jordy Fuchs)

The multitude of propagandist mainstream and social media false and defamatory articles.

Plus many more attacks to follow which I will discuss as they occur.

I am not important but shining light on these dark communistic smear tactics being deployed against me is critically important to the survival of our republic and our freedom.

They want to make an example out of me. I will turn their attacks back against them and make an example out of them.

I fight back. I will never quit. The enemy is already defeated.

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

www.FightBack.law
01:04 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Michael379 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 March, 01:16
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
They are impotent. The more they violate our rights and attach us, the more we should exponentially increase our resistance and declaration of souvreignty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
05 March, 01:08
In response Michael 379 to his Publication
Praying for you Mr Wood.I have so much love and respect for you for standing up for truth.I know u are a true christian .May God bless you and keep u and ur family safe from all harm.πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396