Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Trump Lady @TrumpLady
06 March, 02:53
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
My heart broke for the whistleblower. I wish there was a way to send him money for all of his health issues. What a brave person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
06 March, 02:28
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Nothing but bad news all the time. Aren't people getting sick and tired hearing nothing bad news? Where the hell are the strongest good guys? Where is offense? This site is getting depressing like the msm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Lady @TrumpLady
06 March, 02:55
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
There can be no good news until all the darkness has been brought to the light. The corruption and evil doings has been going on for years. There is now an agenda under this new administration. My advice is keep sharing all news that is being censored, pray for the brave souls who are saving the children from all over the world, and don't get the vaccine.