Robby Ball @perfectsliders
This is a map of supposed death threats against President Donald Trump (red dots) just in the US. Anyone who says "He Should Have Tried Harder", has no idea what he & his team have been dealing with. That being said, you think he's done? Absolutely NOT! It's GAME TIME!

https://twitter.com/mikewo...
06:15 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
20 January, 07:39
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
i bet you can overlay an exact match to a dem county

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
20 January, 07:31
anybody .that SAYS THAT.. IS NOT AND WAS NEVER A TRUMP SUPPORTER.!!! ALL THE CONCERN FAGS CAN GO AND COLLECT THEIR KARMA.!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 January, 06:54
WOW! I don't believe the military would leave them vulnerable. They are not where they can be hurt. Had no idea they tried this many times, but not surprised...😳😳😳

Dannette Berch @jabber378
20 January, 06:31
DJT and patriots must take this to the very end or they will kill him and his family....too big a threat...think Kennedy

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
20 January, 06:21
i hope his family is safe