IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
Strangely, I feel a peace about things going on. Friends, don't stress. Don't sacrifice your high class as Patriots to become belligerents like that which we've seen from the other side for the past year. Just be still for a moment and know that He is God.

The show must go on.
06:10 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IronPatriotRN in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

David Howey @DavidHowey
22 January, 02:02
In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication
Thank you. I found Wednesday very hard to stomach. I am back now and waiting for the finale. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
21 January, 11:53
omg... EXACTLY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
21 January, 10:00
Here as well. Able to focus on my normal thoughts and havent missed a wink of sleep.

Kim Berly @KimberB13
21 January, 09:16
Thanks. I needed to hear this today!

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 08:51
Thanks, IronPatriot_RN. My TV went black for a moment and I admit, I got scared, held my breath, until it resumed as usual. Then I thought we have to stay calm and remember to pray.

Korie Schultz @Korieschultz
21 January, 08:28
i too have had a calming peace through the storm. God is in control and I am focused on him at this time.

Kylie Clarke @I_AM_Still_Here
21 January, 08:23
I get this feeling too! Watching everything pass by on tv without fear or judgement - just a reserved little smile because I feel like I know a little secret 🤫🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 08:17
In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
21 January, 08:16
needed this today!!

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 08:04
Love that attitude! 👊

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
21 January, 08:03
needed this today, thank you.

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
21 January, 08:02
Can't lie. I was very depressed yesterday and today. Thanks for keeping it postive!

Izumi Spring @IzumiSpring
21 January, 07:47
Amen. I think the lesson here is about Faith. Not just Faith in the good times either. It counts when the chips are down that is when we know.

I could be mistaken, but I think @vincentkennedy did a Twitter (RIP) thread about this. Many Patriots renewed their Faith as a result of this movement. The best it will ever get is to make the best decisions in the moment with the info on hand. The rest is Faith. How we come to it doesn't much matter. That we have it and cherish it matters a lot. Be well.