Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 January, 11:08
I am not part of any religion, Just of God. I knew very little of any of this, or spirituality, until just happened as Kundalini now it is all day everyday. God is real and I have seen things many can not comprehend but will see soon. As I stood face to face with God I truly realized my purpose, I walked away from it all, everything. Took all I had paid off my house, and just live as he provides me now, it wont be long as I feel the intensity increase by day and I just feel it all of me. Yes that is all meant literally. I have seen things with my own eyes here now, FEEL FOR GOD. IT IS TIME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oleda King @Blessed62
05 March, 08:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Be careful! Kundalini means snake in sandskrit. That is the counterfeit holy spirit. Satan counterfeits and perverts everything God does. Does Christ speak of this Kundaluni? No, he speaks of the Holy Spirit. Kundalini is an unclean spirit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You are correct that is how I first understood it but quickly learned and began to grow this Holy Spirit within Me as I Only Look to God and Jesus.❤️🙏✝️🕊️
08:05 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Oleda King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Oleda King @Blessed62
05 March, 08:18
Brother in Christ, I can tell you this..stay in direct line with Jesus. I've taught at conferences about this spirit and how it is infecting the Charismatic and Pentecostal churches. Be blessed, have peace and keep striving for all the fruits of the Holy spirit (Galatians) to manifest in you. God be with you.

05 March, 08:28
In response Oleda King to her Publication
It all changed the Day God came to Me. Thank You for Sharing The Love of Christ everywhere You Go.❤️🙏✝️ You are truly blessed.

05 March, 08:07
More like this...