⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
05 March, 06:19
Do NOT believe everything you see or hear.

So you mean to tell me that, just like 3 years ago, these immigrants walked hundreds and hundreds of miles wearing sandles? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 March, 07:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Yeah, I saw that too. I love how these "refugees" seeking asylum are all....ALL....wearing brand new clothes and clean white tshirts after walking hundreds of miles" along hot dusty roads. And what horrible life could they have in their home country that they all have cell phones with which to take pictures? Why can't we get someone inside the caravan to find out what they've been told to do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
If you haven't, I'd recommend you watch "Fall Cabal". Janet covers this topic. 🤜💥🤛
07:45 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it