D.G. Eggsby @dgeggsby
8kun is being deleted as I type this, so I leave this here, probably the last one I will ever do. Take it for what it's worth. Still keeping the faith for a little while longer, then I will move foward without Q - other than it/he/she/they being a movement that awakened many to bigger and better things.

#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #darktolight
05:49 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by dgeggsby in this post can reply
B.. J.. @BJBJ
20 January, 08:30
In response D.G. Eggsby to his Publication
It was Q that open our eyes to the dark. Poiticians are a den of theives. They steal our freedom, our money, and way of life. Courts are corrupt, main stream media is a joke. Big tech spoon feed us garbage.
Their common agenda destroy America.

Not happening on my watch. America is bigger than the handful of criminals. No Deals, Punishment will come.
Take a deep, ..Never Give Up, Never give In!
Pray for America and our Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 January, 07:47
GOD BLESS. BE SAFE. LOVE AND HUGS SENT YOUR WAY. 💞💓😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
20 January, 07:34
Maybe we were never to know who they are due to the Q clearance

Steve Pat @DAPATRIOT78
20 January, 07:32
and still they try to play us utter bull

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
20 January, 07:27
Didnt Biden say in one of his speeches" its gonna be a dark winter". He knows hes not legally president.

D.G. Eggsby @dgeggsby
20 January, 06:03
Addendum

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 January, 07:11
wow.........thank you.
and thank Q!!!