Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
No one on this platform can say that they didn't know anout XRP. VK, GhostEzra, and so many more prominent members of our movement have been trying to tell you for a month.

Silver is a great safe option, but it will have to be cashed in as a currency to ever be spendable.

When the stock market and the federal reserve crashes CBDC is going to be the way and XRP will be the driving component.

Are you on board yet?
02:58 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 March, 05:01
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Ripple is one horse pony for 3 years straigh😔

But fooking Binance Coin is king.
I miss him, when cost less than 1$💔

When you buy any crypto there, they give you as a gift equal amount of their own crypto.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeremy Bankston @Jbankston
05 March, 01:15
My State, is on it...
https://martinhladyniuk.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 07:18
In response Jeremy Bankston to his Publication
That's awesome. XRP is gold backed, XLM is silver backed. You are still going to have to create a gold or silver backed account to be able to spend.

Davey Wavey @Dman
05 March, 10:10
yay lets all get a curency that is totaly trackable

05 March, 07:25
In response Davey Wavey to his Publication
VK and Ghost Ezra are on board. I hold their opinions pretty high. But by all mean, you do you playa 😉

Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
05 March, 09:44
I have been telling people to get XRP. Become part of the new 1%

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 March, 03:38
I just bought more silver again today!

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
05 March, 03:25
I was never into that cryptocurrency stuff because I don't have any money. But would you recommend even buying a "small" amount. Let's say 200-300 Euros?

05 March, 03:29
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I don't have a lot to spare after bills either, but I do believe this is a safe investment. Any XRP is better than no XRP. The dips can be discouraging (algorithms), but if you understand the end game then you will have no fear 💗