Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 08:33
Black pilled troll alert.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
04 March, 10:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My response to this individual. In war mis information is always necessary. This is proven over n over in movies in real life etc. I listen to and follow many that do not have all the facts n some is bad info, however there is more good info than bad that I have been able to verify for myself. Then I take that info with all other info I have discerned as true, and apply it to what my purpose/mission on the earthship is. We all have different missions as we all have talents that fit in their respective geographical areas, as well as coding, communication, mediumship, metaphysicians, healers, wayshowers, detectives, military n vets to make this happen so it's not the same for everyone, as it should be. NEVER mistake the MESSENGER for the MESSAGE .....lest u go insane!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 11:27
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Read their comments in profile. They are straight trolling.

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
04 March, 11:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Oh yeah all the waaay for sure, these peeps crack me up Pullin Acosta's at the border wall reporting no problems! haha no shit dumb ass ur standing on the US side of the damn Border wall! blaahhaaa πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ U gotta be someone special to be a walking talking contradiction, got a reply just more rageful rhetoric w/no proof of anything, total cabal move its how they operate. Orange Man Bad, The Sky Is Falling, 2+2 changed to =17, oh n I am 5 different sexes, ooh and Orange Man Bad. We were standing in line on Black Friday at the MMJ Disp n these women were going on n on bout Trump being a racist n sexist n guilty of high crimes n when we asked them what those high crimes were, they couldn't tell us n even they looked shocked they didn't know, n in their own embarrassment said well he just needs to be removed because hes an asshole!!! N we were like seriously thats all u got, u might wanna get the real news if u cannot even name the crime LMFAO πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
05 March, 12:39
He's been going off on me, too! I confused it though. Bots are easily manipulated.

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
hehe Good Job! I didnt even know u could do that? how can u tell a bot from a paid opposition idiot? These things elude me the tech I mean, my focus is elsewhere cuz of it.
12:45 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Raqndoc in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
05 March, 12:49
Well if you read all my replies to it, you can see how to draw them out. When they try to move you into a direction, it's always a demand they give. Once you recognize the demand and the cliches, you can then thwart them. My apologies to Ghost Ezra though, as I hope I have not offended him. But this is war and these little walk on parts can be fun.