Deborah Weems @Arielmarie
12 January, 08:25
To all my fellow patriots. I understand faith and wavering between faith and doubt escpecially when things are quiet. However, we must stop the wavering. It is not helping the cause. For the 1rst time in our lives, we need to believe even though we don't see. That is what faith is. President Trump would not put his life and families life on the line to fail. we know he converses in code. Believe the light has won no matter how it looks. Profess it daily believing in your heart that it is fact. Do it for the children that has been abducted, sexual abused and trafficed, and tourtured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
12 January, 08:59
In response Deborah Weems to her Publication
i have 1000% faith in our POTUS ..WE ALL NEED TO MORE THAN EVER. we need to pray for him and lift up his wings so he can fly and do what he needs to do..GOD HAS HIS BACK..#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Arielmarie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deborah Weems, click on at the bottom under it