Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 12:01
Nana now has one more daily post!
People we have to stop this!
This is the devil!
There IS SOMETHING MUCH WORSE THAN DEATH, many of these children beg to die every day. Many have never even seen the light of day, most dont even know that it is God that they are praying to begging to die to end the torture and pain.

GOD HAS HEARD THEM CRYING!
HE IS STOPPING THIS NOW!
THE CONTINUATION OF EXISTANCE ON THIS PLANET DEPENDS ON YOU AND I SAVING ALL THESE CHILDREN, RESCUING ALL THESE CHILDREN!
THIS is why you are still here!
We have ONE chance to save this planet from God's wrath over what has been done to the children!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

https://youtu.be/7oZE2nod4...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
My spouse and I have money and NESARA cash, too. We are going to build a healing center with med beds, therapy will be FREE for the children, military members and amputees with autheniticated and verifiable evidence of their history to ensure those who wish to scam will be eliminated.

God's abundant Blessings be upon all these beloved people. I am excited about this journey to HEAL our beloved wounded.
❤❤❤
12:15 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 12:19
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Awesome Nana is most definately going to need one to be fixed so I can do more of what I want to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 March, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The idea is in its embryonic phase but, I know God wants many of these to be established. Will be in contact as things progress. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU!