Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
20 January, 08:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
They were doing what they were supposed to do. Watching for threats. Notice the ones in the front face Biden. Ones in back are look outs. Please stop spreading false info. It doesn't help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
20 January, 07:14
😆So nobody's gonna hold his jacket whilst he's busy busting heads behind the wherever he busts heads at..? 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 07:06
no salute. the military is the only way, and they know exactly what is going on. fooked

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
20 January, 06:30
is tbis a disrespect thing?

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 January, 05:52
love seeing this 🇺🇸💯BUT I KNOW OUR MILITARY IS WITH US ❤️🇺🇸

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 January, 05:53
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
I can only hope many remain understanding the same 🇺🇸❤️

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
20 January, 05:40
Edward Snowden talks about how it is to live in exile and why he applied for Citizenship in Russia!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...