Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
05 March, 12:13
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Amen! I feel exactly the same!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 March, 12:01
Homeschool!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
04 March, 11:30
also, didn't bring up the corruption in the admin offices. Having a elected school board is just a illusion

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
04 March, 10:46
Good for Janet! I taught for 40 years and refused to join the union... rotten at the core! Law suits are coming to get all the money forcefully taken from teachers who wouldn't join in their useless unions .... may their money bags go dry!

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
04 March, 10:44
i can vouch for what she is saying.
30+ years with the school district and i sat on the board for the association for 4 yrs. They would actually hand you a sheet of paper listing all the people to vote for. Would not even listen to anything that did not conform to their agenda.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts