MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
I KNO YA'LL SEE THIS RIGHT!!! UPSIDE DOWN CROSS WTF U CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
05:33 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
ain over @ain_over
20 January, 11:51
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Celtic Bible, images from today show it rigjt side up, but still Celtic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck C17_76 @Surreal_Rbt
20 January, 10:26
Could it just be upside down?Playing Devils advocate (pun intended)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
20 January, 10:13
yes im noticing lots of inconsistencies too! ive seen jill in blue & red at same event, ive seen her wearing 2 diffrent pairs of shoes in that blue outfit, lady gaga's live performance on cspan says 1 week ago in description, kamala couldnt even touch the holy bible, & i swear biden took hid fake oath on a replica of the codex- a book the devil wrote himself in 1 night WTF IS GOING ON?

Dan Baluta @copaceni
20 January, 09:24
But this one is from today.
She placed her purse between her hand and the bible.
I checked in the inauguration video too.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
21 January, 11:14
In response Dan Baluta to his Publication
i don't think she is actually trying to pove the date so much as why is she not touching the bible? she also wears a satanic ring.

Dan Baluta @copaceni
20 January, 09:13
Definitely not from today. It's probably since he was sworn in as vice-president. Same book though.

Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
20 January, 08:04
Not from today, but from some ceremony. Still, probably not a bible.

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
20 January, 07:56
That was not today.....but it still matters.

Leona Course @Mama66
20 January, 07:17
I saw it too!

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
20 January, 06:30
PHOTOSHOP

Kyra Drg @Kyra
20 January, 06:16
What happened to their masks? The distancing? What's the temperature today in Washington D.C.?

Kyra Drg @Kyra
20 January, 06:13
I did not watch the inauguration of this monster! Question: What color was the bidet woman s coat? Red or blue?

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
20 January, 05:49
thats fake, That's not what Jill had on today… I'm so sick and tired of deception! Jill was in entire blue clothing today

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 05:47
the devil's bible!

Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
20 January, 05:37
This was not from today, this was from when he was sworn in as VP- just FYI