Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 01:40
Sleepy blue piller trolls who've never read a drop in their life and like voted for Bidan are out in full force today. They are sneaky, so beware.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Yeah... sent out some emails to customers and got a few... time to clean house here too... I want a MAGA campground every year...so all the morons wearing a mask and posting proud pictures of getting immunized from a deadly disease that they already had can fuck off. Got no time for their crap... got a lot to get done this year! And my experience from last year tells me they got zero personal courage to come back up their stupid threats. Kinda disappointing that antifa blm did not show up for 4th of July weekend as they wrote/threatened. Guess some of our Deputies were also disappointed. Protect and Defend... stay alert, stay alive... we ain't outta this yet although the haze/veil/mist is clearing.
09:39 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ann Retzlaff, click on at the bottom under it