Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Juliansrum was blasting the trolls all day on Gab. It's was great.
09:33 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kenda West @KendaWest
05 March, 09:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Anyone have a link to his profile on Gab? Search comes up empty. Thanks bunches!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 March, 08:56
Yes, he certainly calls it like he sees it. Juliansrum does not hold back! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
05 March, 07:47
Always loved Juliansrum on Twitter. Good to see him back on GAB. Yeah he knows they are trying to divide us and it won't work. He is having a field day and he is hilarious as always.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 March, 12:42
God allowed me to see the message on sham. Silence is golden...I will obey. Praying VERY much for all of our loyal military. 🙏🙏📿📿📿🙏🙏

Ambrz Quest @Ambz
04 March, 11:58
funny but selling his book the whole time and never was banned from twitter while the rest of us were... 😒

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 March, 08:58
In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication
That is catturd NOT Juliansrum!!

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
04 March, 10:26
think they may have changed their attack to 7th. Found flyers for DC and Maryland both for 7th and posted recently. anyone have an anon email acct?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 10:40
In response Heather North to his Publication

Star Lite @Starlite
04 March, 11:17
In response Heather North to his Publication
It's a picture perfect frame if I ever saw one. Are the crazy leftists inciting violent acts?

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 March, 10:26
miss his posts! wish he was on this site!!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
04 March, 10:04
Give that man a Trump, told u so hat!!

Star Lite @Starlite
04 March, 10:02
Don't pay the toll to the troll.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 March, 09:52
Catturd turned out to be a real turd in the end smh!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
04 March, 10:12
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Catturd is great. He's not into Q & admits it. That's ok. He's awake & sees things & uses his wit to wake people up.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
04 March, 09:48
Cat Turd is a shill? He's hilarious but has truly said somethings that didnt sit right in the past. I gave him grace knowing that none of us get it right 100% but the shill is realy shining through the Cat Turd now!

Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
04 March, 09:45
He had a cat for lunch.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
04 March, 09:38
He was one of my favs on Twit. He actually brought me to Q. Would love to see him here. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 March, 09:35
Think you can get him over here? Its become a target rich environment here. Which doesn't bother me in the least. I like pullin the trigger!!🤣🤣🤣🤣