Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
04 March, 10:59
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
So, consider this, If they believe in God and took an oath when they inlisted, why would they have to do it again unless the current evil gov is not feeling secure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
05 March, 01:16
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
i'm of the mind the reupping of the oath is going to be resworn to THE ORIGINAL Constitution - common law -

as opposed to the 1871 corporate constitition aka martial law - BAR; Serco Inc. City of London Controlled - of which the corporation expired when trump first came into office -

just like the corporate contract of Hong Kong with england expired not so many years ago.

the china one belt one road contract with england is behind alllllll thats happening to the usa right now.

but that's the only reason i can figure for a majorly expensive redundancy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
04 March, 10:00
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Anyone got a copy of the Navy's oath?

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
04 March, 10:02
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (So help me God)."

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
04 March, 10:03
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
the only thing i know about the navy is L.Ron Hubbard was a naval intelligence officer.

he was best friends with jack parsons who was a crowley-ite