Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Re Cloudflare: I believe Gab is using Cloudflare for DDOS protection.
08:55 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
12 January, 09:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
12 January, 09:20
I cant get in either not even with DuckslDuck. thank God for Anon Up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rqven AnonYmous @Rqven
12 January, 09:15
I havent been able to get Gab to work since the #greatpurge

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 January, 09:15
confirmation at bottom of page. "DDoS protection by Cloufare"

Just grabbed this from accessing thru new browser.

Kim Mac @Kimsangels
12 January, 09:09
safari won't open gab on my iphone tonight. it does a browser check and won't allow access.

Quester215 ... @Quester215
12 January, 09:22
In response Kim Mac to her Publication
try duckduckgo. Its let me in places that safari wouldnt

Kim Mac @Kimsangels
12 January, 09:08
safari won't open gab on my iphone tonight. it does a browser check and won't allow access.

Kim Mac @Kimsangels
12 January, 09:08

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 January, 09:05
Andrew said they were trying to go to Epic...Cloudfare was the 8 chan crap...I dont understand why koba is the only one that gets it.... I believe Odin will be anon from what Jim says...not sure how that will work tho

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 January, 09:04
So that means they can still fall then. I remember them going down with Shopify in the last large Cloudflare outage.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 09:07
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
It has not worked neither time I visited today. So Idk

12 January, 09:07
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
It has not worked neither time I visited today. So Idk

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 January, 09:04
So that means they can still fall then. I remember them going down with Shopify in the last large Cloudflare outage.

12 January, 09:05
Here is a list of our frens on Gab.