Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
04 March, 12:28
“And they discussed how it was done, that they used dipso -- dimethylsulfoxide, which is a fairly inert chemical. It just goes through your skin. But if you mix it with a poison or a drug or something like that, it'll go directly in your system and overload you. I believe that's why he was found with the pillow over his face; he was struggling to breathe. He couldn't breathe, he was choking.

And this particular chemical, you can tailor it to the person; if they have a drug problem, you could put Fentanyl in it and overdose them, if they have a heart condition, it would take very little to go directly in. It would be like a direct injection into the heart. And they talk about how they did it.”

H/T to Qfroggman35362 (Telegram)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
WOW!!! The "normies" are going to be angry! I'm not all the way through everything, but some real twisted stuff. I knew of two guys who were banging credit cards, making a killing and now sitting in Jail. Karma is a bitch. The poor kids, just so used up and murdered. Very sick! If someone made a movie about this mess, it would take a long time to finish it. Evil to the max! "They never thought she would lose" I remember running around the house and jumping on the bed, when she lost. My whole family was so happy. Beyond grateful.... I can't even explain it. Anything for $$, power, ego, houses, boats, cars, to get high and kill off the people. Just sick! When we leave this matrix for good, I will be happy, that's why I don't fear it, like I use to. God Bless.
07:43 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Escape The Matrix @EscapeTheMatrix_
04 March, 07:43
In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
04 March, 08:20
In response Escape The Matrix to his Publication
she had to have been hacked.....darn it. blah