Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
its finally really hit me exactly why we need to wait so long for everyone to wake up,anons.i keep hearing people say things like,good,let these sleepy sheep get shocked awake!they deserve it!kinder people say,oh dear, think how much they will suffer, when they find out they were lied to!think it through, patriots.they may be shocked&they may deserve it-they may also suffer.but what will they do directly after?they will be mad as hell,&will want a scapegoat.do the liberals&tv watchers you know get angry at the right people?or do they get angry at you,when you point out simple science like,microscopic viruses can easily get through a cloth mask?do they get mad at Fauci, or do they shoot the messenger?in my experience, its all my fault when i try and point out the truth.we have to wait for them to wake up slowly because WE dont deserve what they will do when they are mad as hell.normies are going to have to accept everything naturally,they may never figure out or see the plan.
05:42 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
05 March, 09:28
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
That makes a lot of sense man... I'm afraid that we may not have that type of time but I definetely feel we need to go as slowly as possible for them. I also feel like it would ensure that this would not happen again for 100 years... I hope longer but I don't think that will last sadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396