Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
04 March, 07:34
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
😭Damn this is disturbing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
04 March, 06:05
Sick. What is the context for this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
04 March, 05:25
Until this April I never knew something like this was in the open. I heard of Black Market but never actually seen it. i am 37 and I want to puke. I used to be pro choice because i knew some people were unfit to be parents especially of it were a rape victim. Not really ever thinking late term. Like het Plan B or like 3weeks. I never knew a baby was a baby because they always portrayed it like it wasn't. I am now against abortion knowimg what I know. I never had an abortion but suffered a miscarriage at almost 9 weeks. It was a baby. I saw it! I could never do it regaurdless!!! Now knowing what I know how can anyone ever!!!
This world is full of sick people. I cant wait for the changes being made...

julie baja @JB4DJT
04 March, 04:52
My God what kind of EVIL exists in this world👿

julie baja @JB4DJT
My God what kind of EVIL exists in this world👿

CARE Town @CareNow
THIS IS TRULY SO HORRIFIC !!! HARD TO BELIEVE GOD PUTS UP WITH THIS FOR SO LONG !!!

Jackson Luke @Hjacksonluke
04 March, 04:53
In response CARE Town to her Publication
WE put up with this for so long, Not God.