Only people mentioned by AngelicMiraclez in this post can reply
Christus Vexed @jefzef
04 March, 08:10
In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication
I saw a guy the other night with a mask on his chin. He looked happy to see me, but I wasn't able to return the sentiment.

Not good enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Escape The Matrix @EscapingTheMatrix
04 March, 08:10
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
04 March, 06:37
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
04 March, 05:09
I always say it's nice to see a normal person!!!!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
04 March, 04:58
I find this interesting, because the people in Hong Kong use this hand symbol as well.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
So true! lol

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
😂 Yes, that's it! Total respect:).

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 March, 04:49
I tell them I like their smile....