Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Kim Mac @Kimsangels
12 January, 11:57
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Pence sent a letter to nancy and congress saying he wouldn't invoke the 25th. why would someone telegraph what Trump was doing if we are at war? a lot of disinfo out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
13 January, 12:13
In response Kim Mac to her Publication
I don't know, but just confirmed again that it was from Lin Woods Telegram account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
12 January, 11:55
Lin Wood posted it where? I thought Parler is down.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
13 January, 12:08
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Telegram username "Lin Wood"

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
12 January, 09:49
Trump, the genius chess player, is always one step ahead of the swamp monsters.

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
12 January, 09:13
they just said pence said no in a letter to the 25th amendment so im not so sure is this is true.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
12 January, 08:49
I think I just saw on this board that someone posted Mike Pence response to 25th amendment. So not sure about this.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 January, 09:18
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
I just saw another post on another website that say he is pushing the impeachment. hahahahahaha🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂