Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 01:40
Sleepy blue piller trolls who've never read a drop in their life and like voted for Bidan are out in full force today. They are sneaky, so beware.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
04 March, 02:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
its hard for people. one of my sons roundly denounced me last night for nothing happening, ( like i have any control over habbenins) and so i just stop telling him anything. every time we do this dance, ill be looking at something online, and i gasp, or laugh, and he's like, what is it? and i say, oh, you dont want to hear about the fake news i follow. and he gets humble, and sheepish, and says i want to hear it, whats happening? hes only a teen, so i tell him. with my husband, i finally said, do your own research, im tired of you yelling at me. and he got curious enough that he did. a lot of people lack context. i found Q a year in- it took me pointing things out to my husband for almost a year more before he even started to see things, to see the bigger picture. i think many people online see snippets, but lack over all understanding of what we see as a whole. i tend to feel bad for them. i know there are paid trolls, but i think of how terrified i would be right now if i didnt have

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it