Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
05 March, 03:24
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
fauxci

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DaSH 4YOU @DaSH
05 March, 02:22
So he's telling us to put a mask on top of a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 March, 06:26
117% Fraud Fauci - Wow!! Now get the vaccines off the market, or maybe they were switched with healthy ones - I hope and pray that is the case....my whole family is lining up and getting the 'vaccine' - genetic experiment....so scary! Like many others they are not aware or awake and will not listen.

Let's hope and pray this fraud is at Club Gitmo!! 🙏

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 March, 02:44
A mask right in our faces! OMG! Weird mask that does not go all the way down to the shoulders, it was probably done on purpose to show the people who have eyes, to see, that those are not the people who they seem to be!

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
04 March, 03:07
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Yes, a lot of people wont even notice, I am awaken and I wouldnt notice.
This is a good find.