Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 March, 07:35
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Anyone recall when Don Imus got publicly excoriated by MSM for "racially damaging" comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team? That had nothing to do with racism. His program had racially-offensive jokes all the time.

Where he crossed the line was when he and his wife, Deirdre - a frequent guest - kept talking about the dangers of vaccines and their connection to autism. MSNBC couldn't care less about the Rutgers women's basketball team, but their big pharma advertisers didn't like it, hence the public crucifiction of an otherwise harmless idiot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 March, 06:04
He was one of my favorite doctors...RIP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
04 March, 05:15
Around 10 years ago, I had to get a manatory vaccine for my daughter to go to public school with hestiation. I was sitting down watching and 3 nurses came over to me to ask me if I want her to have another vaccine. I asked if it is required and they said no. I told them "Thank you but no." They stood over me, got in my face and gave me a lecture and raising their voices at me. I was shocked and walked out with my daughter.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
04 March, 03:42
RIP sir, thank you for your truth.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
04 March, 02:41
i have a rare Glutathione Precursor if you want to review it. it fights autism. child heals their own body.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 March, 03:43
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
I'm very interested to learn moe about this. Can you share a link or send me a massage? Mahalo