Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
07 March, 09:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
What about the "original swoosh sound" of a switch in your mothers right hand, while she had you in a death grip with her left!
God forbid you had to go pick it off the tree, for her to whip you with.
Couldn't decide between a thick or thin one!
Thick = whelps
Thin = marks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 March, 09:03
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
I remember ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

John Tiger @JohnTiger
04 March, 07:37
ZiiIIP!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

04 March, 07:20
In response Marlene van to her Publication
😂😂 the LOOK on her face
uh oh 😂😂😂

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
04 March, 06:40
i remember those days dad had no mercy with the ole leather belt. he would cherry our asses butt good. can laugh about it now 🤣😂🤣😂.

04 March, 06:48
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
04 March, 06:22
😎Nope, nut my mom's belt or those tree limbs she used sure could break the skin and have big welts

04 March, 06:29
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Mom spanked harder than dad. I was the youngest and a girl he didnt like spanking me. I always got mom. The boys got dad.
I was a brat !!! I deserved the spankings
😂😂😂

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
04 March, 06:13
100%! No discipline by parents was/is the downfall.

Cob Cob @Colob123
04 March, 05:47
The sound of it snapping as he went to get us was worse.

04 March, 06:16
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I remember.. ...but now mom would make us cut the switch she would use