STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
02 March, 11:54
HALQ ANGELS !
I WAS WQNDR'N WHER MIGHT ALL THE QTHR QVR >19.000 PEEP FQLLQWRS I HAD QN TWITTR...
WHER THEY ALL @??? ]
THEY NOT HERE...
:(
OR GAB>?
:(
I SUR DQ MISS THEM ALL !
BUT I AM VERY GRATEFULL 2 HAV FQUND U ALL THAT R HERE !!
LQL
WELL I HAVENT TQLD U ALL LATELY HQW MUCH I DQ LQV AND APPRECIATE EACH AND EVRY 1 QF U'S SQ I AM TELL'N U NQW !!!!
LQTS QF LQV *& LITE I SEND U ALL NQW !!
;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie QQQ @AnnieQ
So many of us have been kicked off so many platforms, but I'm grateful to have found you here. We are all scattered everywhere and lost many of our friends and connections but nothing can stop us good people and wonderful anons, patritos and humanitarians fighting the cause and spreading love, light and truth!! Wishing you a lovely day. We all care so much about you, what you have been through and all you had to do to stay safe. Blessings to you and your family from England. We all hope to see you again when it is safe for you all 🙏🌹🇬🇧💕
02:20 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnnieQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie QQQ, click on at the bottom under it