God bless Lin Wood.

I hope we can all be more like Lin.
02:07 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
06 March, 06:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
agree! what a great man!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 March, 07:31
And Doq! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 March, 09:34
he is a True warrior of God
WWG1WGA

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 March, 06:10
Fearless - I didn't know of him at all until that Georgia runoff fiasco - didn't know what side he was running. Knowing he was running with Powell, made me watch him and look in to his background. What a guy! So sad that we have to look in to peoples backgrounds, that we can take a person for face value - there's always something in the background. Side effect of "eyes open"

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 March, 05:57
they will name schools after him one day

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 March, 05:49
I 💖LOVE💖 #linwood 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless #linwood & His Family.

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 March, 05:22
Dont know about any one else but just today i called the two TV News stations that are local to me (if you want to call it news) about their Qanon hit pieces they ran. I explained it to them carefully that a retractions was needed immediately because there was no such thing and explained it to him what Q and Anon is. They hung up on me. Then i called my mayor, my public health official, my senator, my congressman, i told a lady in the store today she didnt have to wear that mask anymore and she was excited, and while shopping i proudly smiled at everyone i saw and thanked those i saw that like me werent wearing that horrible thing!! Great Day!!!

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
04 March, 05:02
I don't know about that. He's making baseless claims against Pence with zero evidence (as usual) and becoming less and less relevant with less credibility in doing so. It might be better for the movement to not come off as batshit crazy.

wht 2.0 @wht
04 March, 05:39
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Then I take it you haven't read the transcipt of the whistleblower who is providing the *evidence* against Pence and Roberts?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 March, 09:41
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Lin Wood is a very successful attorney who put his name and reputation on the line and just wants the TRUTH revealed . i would revisit those "baseless" claims if I were you

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 04:02
17 again

Lin Wood has no fear of dying!
He has total trust in God Nana would say just from what I have observed in him!

When you take away that one fear ppl can be fearless about God and their beliefs.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 March, 03:50
I absolutely love Lin Wood. Trump, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, General Flynn, and Mike Lindell are in my prayers every morning and every night. May got protect them.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 March, 03:44
🧐🧐🧐🧐Who is Lin Wood, I mean who he REALLY is.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
04 March, 03:41
Lin Wood is a PATRIOT! 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
04 March, 02:44
He is a God fearing winner and kicker of ass.

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
04 March, 02:32
Wouldn't that be a lovely world!

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
04 March, 02:26
🤫

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
17 March, 09:20
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
🤯🧐

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 March, 01:19
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
anyone see this? written in 1949.....

https://www.amazon.com/Tow...

North *** @Northstar
04 March, 02:22
!!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 March, 02:16
Indeed
God Bless Lin Wood .

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 March, 02:11
With so much being thrown at Lin I don't know how he keeps fighting, but I am so incredibly thankful he does 🙏

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
Love you man

May OC1960 @omega1960
Me too. May God protect him and his family.

May OC1960 @omega1960
Me too. May God protect him and his family.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 02:10
Amen I love him and I pray for him and all who are standing up for the truth.🙏🏼