AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 12:17
TRIBUNALS ARE ON HORIZON
😂😅😂😂👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/ecszFhbdo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 05:05
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
NOT SURE WHO THAT IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mahala Stanford @Mahala
04 March, 04:21
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
omg. looks just like him. poor kid

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 March, 03:50
was one of the most disturbing and distressing things seen so far

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
04 March, 03:47
John Podesta

Veronica Hobbs @Roniv11
04 March, 03:21
I cry whenever I see that poor little boy.😥

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
04 March, 02:09
OMG

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
04 March, 01:46
He did drag ya know?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 01:47
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 March, 01:37
😲😭😓This video made me truly wake up to the vicious world we are dealing with. It hit me hard in the heartstrings and I can't unsee it. So that was Cobert? I thought it was Podesta. Just WoW.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 01:40
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
IT MADE ME FURIOUS WATCHING IT