Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
07 March, 03:31
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
hijab...she went from one garbage to another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
05 March, 11:45
i had completely forgotten about this. It's amazing that we ignored those that tried to warn us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
04 March, 02:35
I'm thinking she's an MK project and her converting to islam was her way out of it all. she definitely had been slipping since (obviously) something big changed in her life. Not necessarily condoning her erratic behavior, but something tells me there was a lot going on in her life.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
04 March, 12:52
During an interview in 2018 with Metro ,talking about her recent conversion to Islam, Sinead claimed she "no longer wanted to spend time with disgusting white people"....

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
04 March, 03:17
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
"disgusting white people ..."

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
04 March, 12:41
And she converted to Islam in 2018...wears a hijab and changed her name Shuhada Sadaqat. Look it up. I'll give her props for stating the truth back then but she has been mentally unstable for decades and still is...She shouldn't be anyone's hero

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
04 March, 12:15
Twitter has banned this video. They think it is potentially harmful.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
04 March, 12:14
I've loved Sinead since I was little.

Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
04 March, 12:12
I remember when she did that!!! I loved it!!! She was so ahead of ther time. I always remember 120 Minutes on MTV and her video TROY. Loved Skinhead O'Connor is what we called her.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
04 March, 11:41
I hated her when she did that. not anymore.

Tamara Shea @tnmady
04 March, 11:33
so many have tried and tried for YEARS to tell us.