Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@bates1 You know Nana is an information sponge!
Thank you for all you send me hun!

[they] always have reasons for all they do in their spells and mostly it does roll back to these 3 things, yes 3, - numbers and direct access to blocking or corrupting our hearts or minds.
It seems picking the 6 feet apart rule was no exception. We need to reverse all their spells.
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
@Ghostezra
09:37 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 March, 09:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Arms are for hugging too. I defend the right to bare them!! Good morning, frens!
🙏😎🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 09:49
So lets reverse engineer it with a hug!!! Imagine HOW POWERFUL a touch is and a hug! That's why it feels so good! HUG EVERYONE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 06:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana is a cuddler big time!

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
04 March, 09:43
satanic ritual!!!

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
04 March, 09:42
I do not social distance ever!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 06:54
In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication
Me neither