Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Get this... Antifa's website -> www.antifa.com goes straight to the White House's website now... You can't even make this stuff up...

#Antifa #TerroristOrganization #LawAndOrder . 🇺🇸🦅
#lockthemup #wwg1wga #thestormisuponus #MAGA
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming ⚡️
04:16 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
20 January, 10:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
As of yesterday, it still just went to the Biden Harris website for donations! I guess those anteefas followed those crooks all the way to the WH! Maybe my ex Todd can give us more details! SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
20 January, 07:29
that is why I unsubscribed from white House emails

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
20 January, 07:21
i clicked ..and YES WTF..

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 January, 04:46
Um, oops? haha. it goes straight to the white House. 😂🤣

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
20 January, 04:40
I typed it in and that is where it went.

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
20 January, 04:35
I'm not surprised at all when it comes to bidan.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

B.. J.. @BJBJ
20 January, 04:28
Someone setup that Fake account.
Not true

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
20 January, 04:30
In response B.. J.. to her Publication
Ummm click on it then ? No I did not post false info......

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
20 January, 04:18
yeah thats reassuring hahaha. Im convinced a writer for Monty Python is behind this MOVIE!!!

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
20 January, 04:17
oh wow!! Wasn't first connected to his campaigne website?

gretchen huffman @gaianon
20 January, 07:44
In response Sharon Principe to her Publication
I think it was BLM that funneled into the DNC.