Dr. Oz Denied.
Fook the Vax.
08:52 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
15 March, 12:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
EXACTLY!!! 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
10 March, 12:07
Never trusted Oz, but this confirms my perception. Is he friends with Bill G and Epstein?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Mancuso @BaggaDonuts92
09 March, 11:38
Priceless!!!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
08 March, 08:06

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 March, 08:08
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Our form of delivering vaccinations

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 March, 07:48
That Oz idiot ran me off years ago when he wiped his finger inside a dumpster and then licked it.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 March, 09:56
no vaccine either❤️a little research, videos. actually no vaccines for me ever

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
07 March, 06:55
I had a hair appt Thirsday night and every person in there has gotten or ate getting the shot. Plus still going to wear masks. Im sitting there without a mask and said Not me! Of course no one asked why. My hairdresser knows exactly lol but she doesnt like getting jnvolved in conversation about it.

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
07 March, 06:51
Good for her! I dont trust it either gurl!

Shirley Smith @Nikaios
05 March, 10:33
Amen & good for her for standing up and voicing her opinion, assuming it was on msm...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
05 March, 09:21
Oz will be going to jail trying to force the vaxxine

Darlene Sully @JDSully
05 March, 05:02
LOVE IT!

sabl USA @sabl
05 March, 04:53
🇺🇸🤍PERFECTnewDayVK🤍🇺🇸

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 March, 03:56
You know that you don't get a show like that if you are a good person. Makes me wonder what they have on wendy. Other than the obvious.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 March, 01:41
Oz ( peculiar name!) not to mention he was made famous by ophra - who is friends with who ?!

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
05 March, 12:11
She be long gone since the statue of liberty on Halloween.
https://youtu.be/u2WzbfOhn...

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
05 March, 08:26
I share her sentiment exactly and would love the opportunity to do the same! I used to live in Houston where her show airs and would never have guessed she might be a conservative. love love love! Made my day!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
04 March, 11:59
waiting for her suicide

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 March, 11:44
Good evening! That was great to hear. Yes, fook the vax. It is weird how so many pro-vax people are pushing it on friends/relatives/everyone around them (as if covid is like smallpox.)

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
04 March, 09:48
Good for her 👏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 March, 08:35
I know how to -can and have cured many dis-eases and know doctors would get kicked out of the AMA if they knew how to cure anything but they live under the bubble of BIG Pharma and would never try efficacious substances as there not programmed that way. when I run across these guys from time to time on TV i want to end all these doctors on journeys!

New Chapter 17 @NewChapter_17
04 March, 06:19
Let's pray [They] don't change her mind. 🙏

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
04 March, 06:12
That was great and I totally agree. Dr Oz probably got one of those fake shots with the retracting needle live on TV.......inQuiring minds would like to know!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 March, 05:29
Having read the ingredients in them posted on CDC website, and common sense enough to know J & J has poisoned us forver (and they knew it with baby powder) Moderna was owned by Epstein trust . you would have to be ignorant or stupid to take, or both as I see it VK

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
04 March, 05:23
Good afternoon Sir 🦋

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
04 March, 05:20
Literally the best thing I've seen in a while.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorthGirl
04 March, 03:10
Good for her for speaking up.
Because when denying a “vaccine” which does *not* prevent Covid and has killed/harmed thousands marks you as a “Domestic Terrorist” - something is wrong.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 March, 11:48
In response True North to her Publication
Wow! That Washington Post statement is absolutely insane.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 March, 03:05
👏👏👏 👍 🕺

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 March, 03:02
cool. but that doesnt even look a little bit like her. enjoy the show!

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
04 March, 06:13
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
lots of nips and tucks!