Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*MOST IMPORTANT Q DROP regarding 2021
and current status of American Presidency.

Just when it looks like all hope is lost one of the COURT CASES is going to emerge out of nowhere and get this fraudulent election overturned.

There are too many allusions to TRIALS in
q-posts for them not to play a MAJOR part in getting Donald Trump back into POTUS-POSITION.

18-Dec-2019 10:52:52 PM EST
8kun/qresearch7555466

It must be done right.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.
Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.

[D]s election interference 2020.
08:34 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Pearl James @FauxPearl
04 May, 10:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
16 April, 08:55
feels close. precipice? not quite yet. i see fall Cabal. 911 reversal. maxwell Summer trial bit who knows. God's timing. always perfect.
pats in control.
https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 08:51

15 April, 08:49
IT ALL POINTS IN THE SAME DIRECTION!

14 April, 07:18
ANONS ALWAYS KNEW ⬇️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 03:27
NOTICE THEY ARE GOING ABOUT THIS @ MUCH
HIGHER LEVEL THAN BAR CLOWNS DO IN COURT
hummmmmmmmmm

14 April, 02:46
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUTOCRATIC COMPLIANCE!

14 April, 02:07
Proof of 2020 election interference worldwide MSM headline’s are inevitable (inevitable).

14 April, 02:01
It will only take 1 court case (& there are 100’s).

09 April, 09:48
Just when all hope seems lost one of these random court cases will pop up out of nowhere and put DJT back into POTUS POSITION ⬇️

10 April, 08:42
One of these court cases is going to hit PAY-DIRT. Mark my words.

10 April, 08:50
These court case updates go on for days and are sprinkled across the country.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
07 April, 07:09
what if the deep state is Q and doing this so parriots sit back and dont do anything.

SPORTS @SPORTS
06 April, 06:16
The can continues to get kicked down the road as good, grand and glorious American Patriots in a indescribable fashion. So brutal to watch this. And they say "Enjoy the Show"? Sickening trash.

... ... @Trader_Kev
06 April, 02:30
i am tired of hearing reading that "it must be done right".....WHY?

if humanity has declared WAR with evil then why not just take them out in good old fashion military style?

05 April, 07:55
“Just when all hope seems lost one of these court cases is going to come out of nowhere and turn everything around (PATRIOT-WIN).” - Hammurabi

“It must be done right.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.” - Q

04 April, 05:38
Covid kill starts the unraveling. then the election can be dealt with. Trump wont come back to be President. he doesn't need to. he owns the world and is setting US up to give it back to the people. others will break down the election fraud. Trump will call for a new election and bow out? it has been dropped and said many times Trump cant deliver the message as he has become too polarizing for many to accept. eventually to the pedophilia and blackmaile schemes. 911. all of it. it has to be done exactly right and we are witnessing a long game indeed. however I do believe we won't have another election in darkness i.e. we will be shown everything before we choose? we are waiting for Others to step out of the darkness. PANIC. everywhere. watching the show leading US down this long and winding road to redemption, truth, restoration and our King. this will run at least into the Fall. FallCabal. enjoy the show! Enjoy the life too! don't let this consume you! take breaks. long game.

Art Ledoux @ARTLeDOUX
03 April, 11:37
MISS DIRECTION, IT IS A J OF DIAMONDS..............

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 April, 11:30
I was hoping you’d have a decode today!! 😁

28 March, 03:57
BILL GATES (and/or other billionaires) will be EXPOSED for FUNDING Dominion’s lawsuits.

26 March, 11:29
And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: and after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
— 1 Kings 19:11-12

A still small voice told me to watch all the little myriad court cases on 2020 election interference.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 March, 08:50
Is this an Issue in the narrative????

BREAKING: Supreme Court Dismisses President Trump and Attorney Lin Wood’s Final Election Challenge Without Comment
By Jim Hoft
Published March 8, 2021 at 9:15am
6392 Comments
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 03:56
well, if the courts don't even LOOK at the evidence, how will this happen?
Is President Trump intentionally allowing our whole economy to collapse bc senate just passed the 1.9T "relief" bill. something, anything needs to happen soon

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
06 March, 03:17
Exactly, Good things are worth waiting for. we can't go against the law because then we are stooping to their unlawful level. God rewards the righteous.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 March, 09:20
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
💖💖💖

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
06 March, 02:25
i really enjoy your decodes. keep them coming!

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
05 March, 02:00
nothing up to date has happened yet

Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
05 March, 09:04
It's a gazillion percent fact that Slimey Slidey Bidey Sicko Society is NOT an never will be called or deserve to be a president. Puppet's belong on stage to make everyone laugh. 🐸🐍

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 March, 07:34
Dis-information is necessary.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
05 March, 07:30
❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 11:27

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 11:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
LINK IS ON MY PAGE

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 March, 10:12
The only thing i disagree with is the remaining stragglers, the flock is think. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

lisa mincey @lisamincey
04 March, 04:51
i hope not....honestly we have been told millitary is the only way...court cases will draw this out longer and longer and the longer this goes the more people will drop and become desperate....so as much as i wanted to think the supreme court was not corrupted it has proven to be and our last line to restore the republic is thorugh the military

05 March, 10:36
In response lisa mincey to her Publication
I belive it will be a military court so I agree :)