Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
09 May, 10:23
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
does anyone know anything about chlorine dioxide ? or dioxine not sure the spelling, supposably gets rid of toxins in your body so you can be well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
07 March, 09:34
YEP. That's it, in a nutshell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 09:33
When? Losing too many good Americans. Have they botched this or something? Definitely something off. Zero awakening. Nothing. One single public arrest would change that, but still, nothing.

Such a strange time we live in. Seeing people rpetend things are happenbing, yet we see absolutely nothing but good Americans pass away each and every day. Sickening trash in my book.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 March, 05:25
It's going to have to be a gradual shift into nesara- if they just wiped out every debt it would create total chaos.

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
04 March, 07:57
i pray daily this occurs 4 tge betterment of the world.

chris _yt @chris_yt
04 March, 07:23
well that's sure a new idea! never thought on that.

chris _yt @chris_yt
04 March, 07:25
In response chris _yt to his Publication
it don't figure with the vaccine. I think, meat idea tho.