Tim Larlee @timlar
04 March, 04:03
:15 Charlie Ward: [re CPAC] Wow. Amazing speech by President Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America.

0:21 Fascinating if you look at the detail. When you break it down and realize that Air Force One was parked at Orlando Airport. That was interesting.

0:32 There were so many signs in there. He mentioned a few times about Bi/den getting shot at the end of last year. That made me smile.

0:46 Just so that you know for those people who are unaware of the language, when talking about the “vac/cines”… “vac/cine” is a code word for RV…

1:02 When you put that into the equation then you’ll understand what’s going on but that’s a little bit of INSIDE information… just so you take your fear away because a lot of people were panicking… “What about the Va/cc/ine?!?!?!”…

1:17 That’s the code word for the RV… Enjoy… (smiling like the cat that ate the cream…)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
04 March, 04:20
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
help a sister out with the RV...does it mean rescue? As in the children?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
04 March, 04:41
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
Revaluation/Gold Standard I think.

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
Thank you! Charlie posted this on Telegram, and now I'm trying to decode/understand it. Any thoughts?
05:02 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Kevin Askew to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lucid_Dreamer in this post can reply
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
04 March, 07:27
So I wont be having one lol 😂

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
04 March, 07:26
Covid was brought in to crash the economies of the world to make us reliant on the unelected Technocrats that form the NWO/Wef with their Great Reset. The vaccines are part of this plan. they can be used to store our data so we can be monitored 24/7. Body movements can also be used to mine crypto. scary stuff. Don't forget the main reason DEPOPULATION.