Only people mentioned by Gingerred42 in this post can reply
Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
05 March, 01:10
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Thanks for the ride Lucas @Gingerred42 , Its an honor riding with these Amazing Patriots , IFBAP. @Philly4MAGA2 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
04 March, 08:53
Thank you Lucas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
04 March, 08:27
NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM FAR LEFT STATES & GOV. WHO NEED TO BE IN GITMO !!!

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
04 March, 07:20
YES THAT'S THE POINT "RACE CARD" IS USED TO MAKE WHITE PEOPLE AFRAID TO EVEN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING BLACK

HOW MANY WHITE PEOPLE GET FIRED FOR
"THINKING SOMETHING RACIST"

THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THE RACE CARD

MORE THAN YOU EVEN KNOW... IT WILL BE COMING OUT SOON
TOO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN "LIKE" THIS POST

THEY ARE AFRAID OF "OFFENDING" SOMEONE BLACK

I AM WHITE, MY ANCESTORS ARE WHITE AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT BLACKS AS "ONE RACE"

GOD DID NOT CREATE ONE RACE GOD SAID WATCH BORDERS AND DO NOT TAKE IN FOREIGN WIVES INTO YOUR CAMPS!

GOD CREATED ONE TRIBE OF ABRAHAM LINAGE TO BE CALLED THE SONS OF GOD- THERE ARE ALL RACES IN GODS TRIBE

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE! THEY ARE DESTROYING ANCIENT BLOODLINES

(PROVE ME WRONG!)

HERE ARE FACTS ABOUT SATANIC BLOODLINES

https://pedoempire.org/dav...

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO

IT'S NOT ABOUT SKIN COLOR ITS ABOUT DNA!!!!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO ERADICATE WHITE/EUROPEAN WITH MIX

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
04 March, 07:13

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts